Surviving the Holidays
Does the idea of family gatherings and frantic gift shopping make you want to
overindulge in unhealthy eating?
Do you gain 5 pounds just thinking about that holiday sweet potato pie?
We all know that the holidays can be taxing on our health. The countless holiday celebrations, family gatherings and availability of sweet treats can leave us feeling tired, bloated, and take us totally off track from maintaining our healthy lifestyle habits…
What if you had a simple plan to take away the worry? What if you could navigate the season without gaining weight, feeling sluggish, or totally stressing out?
“Where there is no revelation, people cast off restraint;
but blessed is the one who heeds wisdom’s instruction.”
As your Total Health Coach, I'll show you how
to successfully navigate the holiday season:
When you sign up you’ll receive my
FREE Healthy Holiday Survival Guide!
The Healthy Holiday Survival Guide comes with everything you need to guard
your divine health and make it a priority this holiday season.
Yes, my friend…you can survive the holidays…
“[You] can do all things through Christ who strengthens [you].”
When you sign up, you’ll receive:
- My 27-page e-guide loaded with tips for keeping your peace of mind during the holidays.
- Strategies that teach you when & how to say no, thank you to food
- Health affirmations to renew your mind to health and wellness
- AND how to say yes, please & actually enjoy your indulgence, guilt-free
- Strategies to keep your spirit, soul & body aligned
PLUS as a bonus, you’ll receive my 4-Day Post-Holiday Healthy Reset Plan, which includes:
- 12 delicious, easy to prepare recipes to get your body feeling great after celebrating
- A detailed shopping list to save you tons of time at the store
- A 4-day suggested meal guide for breakfast, lunch, & dinner to guide you through the reset with ease
- My Daily Holiday Survival Checklist to print out and post on the fridge or in the office
so you can stay on track with healthy habits
- And a Food & Self-Love Journal to help keep you centered and joyful during your celebrations!
This is a NO WORRYING, NO WONDERING plan for navigating the
holidays without deprivation or over-indulgence.
You can have a healthy, happy, energetic holiday season even if you:
Work long hours at a corporate 9-5
Are trying to manage a family AND get ready for a huge family feast
Feel like you can never say no to holiday treats...
Surviving the Holiday will show you how!
I’m ready to get started!